Ryobi was the first domestic tool manufacturer to pioneer the idea of powering all tools with the same battery. The Japanese firm’s One+ range now has more than 150 tools, covering all your DIY and garden needs, making it the market leader for cordless DIY equipment.
Garden Trade Specialist is now giving you the chance to win an 18V Cordless LINEA 50cm Hedge Trimmer bundle worth more than £100.
The new 2022 trimmer is one of the lightest mid-range packages out there, weighing in at just 2.8kg with a battery in it - roughly half the weight of a similar sized petrol hedge trimmer.
Ryobi says this new 50cm hedge trimmer is lighter to allow comfort for prolonged use. Although lighter and more compact, it still has power with a fast blade speed of 1350 rpm and a large cutting capacity to tackle medium sized branches.
The trimmer also features Ryobi’s HedgeSweep™ attachment, which offers easy removal of clippings stuck on the hedge.
The trimmer comes with one 2Ah battery and a battery charger.
To enter please answer the questions below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close on 30th June 2022
* The prize is a 18V Cordless LINEA 50cm Hedge Trimmer, 2Ah battery and battery charger . The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfilment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days a new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.