With Christmas fast approaching we’re giving readers of the Garden Trade Specialist an exclusive opportunity to WIN Portfolio Home’s super soft, warm & cosy fleece throw worth £29.99 (RRP)!
This beautiful Moose fleece throw not only offers a stunning elegant design of white moose’s silhouette on a traditional red festive background, it’s also made to keep you warm and cosy on these cold winter nights with a lined Sherpa fleece reverse. Portfolio Home’s Moose fleece throw is the perfect accessory to add to your home this winter as not only will it keep you warm and toasty it’s perfect for adding some festive spirit too! This festive feel throw can be decorated perfectly into anybody's Christmas home from the bedroom to the living room and adds the perfect finishing touch just in time for winter. Size 130 x 170cm.
Don’t miss out on winning this fantastic prize simply answer the questions to be in with a chance of taking this prize home – enter now, you have nothing to lose!
About Portfolio Home
Portfolio Home is an award-winning and trusted supplier of Soft Furnishings to Garden Centres and Retail outlets across the UK. Many Garden Centres are now diversifying home & gift departments with affordable indoor living home textiles including throws, cushions, table linen and more. Portfolio Home offers a wide choice and can also offer retail concessions in your garden centre to increase basket values, improve footfall, broaden your product range and create a point of difference. Garden centres can request a FREE brochure or visit the showroom simply contact the team.
Enter today for your chance to WIN this incredible Portfolio Home Moose fleece throw just in time for Christmas!
For more information or to request your FREE garden centre brochure visit www.portfoliohome.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 13th December 2021.
* The prize is a Luxury Moose Sherpa Fleece Throw RRP £29.99! The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Luxury Moose Sherpa Fleece Throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county maybe published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfilment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.