Enter our competition to be in with the chance of winning an Ashford bistro garden furniture set in duck egg blue from Wyevale Garden Centres. The set is worth £70 and includes a table and two chairs, which are ideal for when you want to enjoy your morning coffee out in the garden or catch up with a friend on a summer afternoon. Because the furniture comes in a beautiful duck egg blue, it will also do a great job of bringing an extra dash of colour and style to your garden.
The pieces in this set are all foldable and come with safety catches to secure them when stored. They're made from metal and are weather-resistant too, which means they can be used all year round.
What material is this garden furniture set made from?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About Wyevale Garden Centres - We are the biggest garden centre retailer in the UK, with 147 garden centres nationwide.
We’re passionate about gardens and want to spread the joy of gardening. That’s why, street by street, garden by garden, window-box by window-box, we aim to pass on ideas, inspiration and valuable tips to make garden-lovers of everyone.
We sell all sorts of plants and everything else, from compost to containers to garden furniture and barbecues.
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 30th June 2018.
* The prize is a Ashford bistro garden furniture set in duck egg sponsored by Wyevale GC. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on ‘Wyevale GC’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.