Ryobi was the first domestic tool manufacturer to pioneer the idea of powering all tools with the same battery. The Japanese firm’s One+ range now has more than 150 tools, covering all your DIY and garden needs, making it the market leader for cordless DIY equipment.
Garden Trade Specialist is now giving you the chance to win an 18V Cordless Edger worth more than £100.
The new 2022 trimmer is designed to be balanced and lightweight, featuring a high-performance 18V motor providing optimum power for cutting through thick lawn edges.
The innovative 4-point height adjustment allows for greater control over depth selection and the durable 22cm blade ensures a clean cut every time.
Front and rear guide wheels help to keep the ONE+™ Edger on the intended line. Featuring an all metal boom for durability while keeping weight low and a two-handle design for improved ergonomics.
Using a 5.0Ah battery (not included), the Ryobi RY18EGA-0 can deliver up to 46 minutes of edging on a single charge. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close on 1st October 2022
* The prize is a 18V Cordless LINEA 50cm Hedge Trimmer, 2Ah battery and battery charger . The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.