With Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter all on the horizon, providing retailers with an opportunity to create some fabulous displays, we take a look at some stand-out pieces on the market. From gorgeous collectibles to trend-led planting, there are plenty of new products on the market which will refresh your stock and enhance the shopping experience for your customers. Garden Trade Specialist editor Victoria Galligan reckons these spring gifts will have everyone reaching for the chip and pin this spring…
1. Famed for creating the Liberty Christmas Bear, Grin & Bear London’s Betsy bear, £89, is the perfect keepsake that can be cherished for years to come. Handmade from a luxurious Liberty Print, Betsy is guaranteed to have you pronounced 'favourite child' this March.
2. ON8 Beauty Leakproof bottles, from £11.99, are the perfect gift for those who like to stay fresh and hydrated while looking stylish – and cutting down on single-use plastic consumption, of course!
3. Now customers can give coffee a cheeky finishing touch with this Core Cocoa Shaker (£14.99) and Set of 3 Stencils (£10) from Barista & Co. The brand has a whole range of coffee and tea infusers, cafetieres and luxury jugs and cups so the website is well worth a visit for gifting ideas.
4. Hanging pots are one of the hottest home trends right now and this Macramé Hanging Pot (£12.99) from Burgon & Ball is a great neutral colour with elegant rope detailing. Plant lovers will go potty for them.
5. Speaking of hanging pots, if customers want to reduce the mess from those pesky pot spillages then Vuba Easihold Spray is a must buy – the spray locks gravel into place, creating a permeable layer to water through while eliminating gravel and soil spillages in pots and can be used indoors or outside. Read Garden Trade Specialist’s review to find out more.