Never worry about tackling those unruly hedges or getting to those hard to reach places in your garden again thanks to WernerCo’s new work platform and we’re giving TWO lucky readers the chance to win their very own.
The 79025 Aluminium Werner PRO Platform is lightweight and slim for easy storage in garages and sheds and features a load capacity of 150kg. The PRO platform has a height of 0.51m, which allows you to work up to around 2.25m – ideal for those ‘just’ out of reach areas in your garden. Visit www.wernerco.com/eu for more information.
Enter here and answer the following question.
What is the load capacity of the work platform?
*The administrator of this competition is the Garden Trade Specialist ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. The administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 15th October 2019.
* The prize is a Werner work platform worth £50. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.