*The administrator of this competition is Euromedia Associates Ltd ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 9.00am, 29th June 2018.
* The prize is a £250.00 Amazon voucher. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* To enter the competition you must subscribe to the Garden Trade Specialist.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine.
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the competition entities, for the purpose of administration and prize fulfilment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified.
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response after the 5 days new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.